Reno Lightning Storm

Reno Lightning Storm

A Blog providing upto date Information all about images from all over the
World.You can get here all latest information about all kinds of Images like
a animal Images, Girls Images, Sexy Images,Boy Images, Natural Images,
all types of images available on this blogs.

I was on my way to Washington for a family reunion, but missed several flights in a row. I was forced to sleep overnight in Reno, Nevada. I chose to stay in a room in the Circus Circus and check out the town.

Something strange started happening to the sky.

In a matter of minutes, the sky turned a deep orange and the lightning started. There were strikes every few seconds for about 15 minutes.

I managed to capture a few good lightning strikes on film.

The rain came down a cool rainbow appeared. On the way down from the room after I took the pictures, the power went out and I was stuck in the elevator with a couple of familes for about a half hour. I heard later that it was the biggest electrical storm in years there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2leep.com